The Ventmann Square Diffuser is a high-quality, versatile vent that can be used in a variety of applications. It is made of durable materials and features a sleek, modern design. Like our frameless slot diffuser, the square ceiling diffuser is easy to install and use, and it can be adjusted to provide a variety of airflow patterns. Most often used as a ceiling air diffuser, they can also be mounted on walls if desired.
- Made of durable materials
- Sleek, modern design
- Easy to install and use
- Adjustable airflow patterns
- Can be installed on walls or ceilings
- Ideal for use in homes, offices, and commercial spaces
- Plasterboard air vent that matches the surrounding material
- Can help improve air quality and provide a comfortable and healthy environment
- Reduces noise levels
- Increases energy efficiency
- With upstream filtering, can help to reduce allergens and pollutants in the air
Inaudible Flow Rates - Square Diffusers
The following airflows give a noise level of 17dB. Installers often use 25dB as the level of inaudible noise. We use a lower figure to allow for other fixings such as dampers and other constrictions upstream of the diffuser and also to allow for some margin of error.
|Square Diffuser||Square 100/125||100mm or 125mm||19||70|
|Spigot Size||100mm or 125mm|